Why is it important to plan?
When it comes to your personal or business finances, knowing your cash flow, if you are on track to your future lifestyle needs, what investment options you have, and if tragedy strikes will your family be ok, are what most clients are asking.
If you can relate to any of these items, you are not alone.
Cash Flow Planning
Where is the money going and how come there isn’t anything left? Besides, the high cost of gas, food, and taxes we discover, what it really costs to live.
This is what you will get
- Identifying your current cash flow situation.
- Net worth statement
- Cash flow statement
- Income statement
- Credit cards-managing your way out
- Learn about your Credit score and what’s important.
- How to get your bank fees paid for.
- Why do investments never seem to gain?
- Are you paying too much in fees?
- There are more investment options than most people know about. (you don’t know what you don’t know)
Here’s what you will learn.
- What your options are.
- How fees work.
- Good bad and ugly of the investment world.
- Understanding RRSP pros and cons
- Understanding Why TFSA’s may not be the best for short term investing
- What life insurance should I get?
- How life insurance works?
- Why life insurance is important.
- Are there plans that give money back if you don’t use it?
What you will learn
- How much you will need and what kind is best for your situation.
- Why Mortgage insurance may not be the best solution
- Term Insurance
- Whole Life insurance
- Critical Illness insurance
- Disability insurance.
- How to use whole life as a personal banking tool.
- How to save on home and auto premiums.
If we take a late retirement and an early death, I believe we can just squeak by!
What to expect
- Understanding your future income based on what you are doing today.
- Tax implications
- Claw-back analysis
- CPP analysis
- RSP analysis
- Estate analysis
- We can run several scenarios taking CPP earlier or later.
Why is education important? Well honey, we will have to delay, our retirement to pay for this.
What you will learn:
- What are your options?
- What you need to know about RESP’s
- Alternative saving plans
We better think about the kids before we forget their names.
What you will learn:
- Understanding your estate wealth transfer options.
- Dividing the estate
- Tax Implications
Individual Comprehensive Package
Complete planning package. Covers all the above planning
Exit strategy, Financial structure and Buy-Sell funding agreements
Business Comprehensive Package
Complete planning package. Covers all the above individual and business planning